5.04.2006



To Love Him is to Obey Him.........

ok, Lord, how'm I gonna do this??? You want me to start this silk painting business now?? You know I have 3 kids you want me to homeschool right? Alright Lord, well......here goes then.

Our first public appearance, well, I wasn't there, but Blue Mountain Ministries was represented by my dear friend Keri K. at the Annual Dance Celebration by Chenaniah Studio for the Ministering Arts in April 2006. Thankfully, there wasn't a flood of orders and I trust that God orchestrated the precise amount of exposure He wanted. Well friends, here I am with my 3 little girls, Danielle (5), Madison (4 next mo.) and baby Christian Joy (5 mos) on location in Ocean City, Maryland. Inducted into the flag, banner and prayer cloth making "business" by our Maker, I humbly present my gift to the Body.

......whatcha gonna do with a God like this? (Check the Luker's for that tune) You just gotta do what you hear Him telling you to do, whether the timing makes sense or not.....we just trust and obey, there's no other way......you remember that hymn.

Anyway, this is the start of further outreach..........I have no idea how to create a webpage, but I saw this blog deal and figured what do I have to lose on this.

Blessings to you!
love,
melinda

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger Katrina A. said...

Hey !Welcome to the blogworld, my blog site is at transplantedandgrowing.blogspot.com
no www before it. It's great to have an outlet on tough days!! And you're right that NEXT button will get ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home