5.22.2006


GOD's all about UPGRADES
Whew, what a trip.............my last computer died, and now I'm working with one much better...yee ha..................so it's been awhile.

God is up to something, and I'm really trying to tune in! A friend and me are considering trying out for something *amazing* tomorrow............we'll see how HE leads. Maybe it's just a divine appointment to evangelize to some peeps in line. That would be cool enough. Hey, I just want to see Him glorified and praised on the tube. it's fun to dream.


I'll be painting some more flags here soon...............it'll be great to break out the silk again. I think I'm finally getting things under control here at the homefront............thank you JESUS!

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the blog. What type of paintings do you do? WHat medium? It sounds like you are starting a business with your paintings? I'd love to hear more about it. I enjoy painting with watercolors and oils. I also like to drw with charcoals. I am thinking of taking a painting class in the fall.

I am planning on homeschooling as well. My oldest is 4 so I still have a year to plan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home