6.12.2006


PRAISE GOD, Hope's on the Horizon
God is SOOOOOO GOOD! thanks Blog buddies for your encouragement and prayers! I definately felt the heaviness lift. I see so much hope on the horizon....yes, even the homeschool horizon.......wooooo hoooooo! Thank you JESUS.

I'm back to feeling inspired and excited about this summer. Plans to evangelize in our nearest "sin city" are on....I'm seeing visions of praise and worshiping with banners and drawing in people and a great harvest of souls. Time is drawing near. It's all coming together. I LOVE the way God speaks to different people in different places and brings HIS glorious purpose to fruition (was that grammatically correct??) anywho......GOD is soooo cool man!! Don't get me wrong now, I have a deep reverence for Him, it's just that I LOVE how HE orchestrates it all! No one could pull it all together like HE does. He's SO worthy of all our praise and adoration. AND I'm so eternally grateful that Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us. I'd be SOOO lost without Him. Plus isn't it sweet to think that Jesus is our High Priest interceding on our behalf? I could just ramble on and on about the goodness of God, but I'm afraid I'll be all over the place. BLESSINGS to you as you read this post. I pray you find The WAY, The TRUTH, and The LIFE in greater measure daily, even moment by moment. I pray that you find the narrow path and fulfill His Divine Purpose and your destiny as planned by our BEAUTIFUL HEAVENLY FATHER!! LOVE YOU peeps!

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Karuna said...

You're really talking to me aren't you.:) God Bless you. This is a very nice post.

 
At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog. It was sooo uplifting. Your art is beautiful. Can't wait to see more.
Oh, I agree, we do need to pray for hollywood celebs. Funny, I never thought about it. You certainly have a heart for the lost. Your heart and spirit are beautiful!! So is your love for the Lord. SHINE ON GIRL!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Katrina A. said...

Hey, we made it to Oklahoma! Thanks for that blog, praise all you want, I needed to hear it!! You bless me from afar ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home